Supporting the Contemporary Art Society as a corporate patron ensures that significant works of contemporary art continue to enter public collections across the country, from Plymouth to Orkney, where they will be enjoyed by millions. No other organisation plays this vital role nationally.
The Contemporary Art Society is uniquely placed to offer highly desirable VIP access to the world of private galleries and contemporary artists in London and beyond. Over one hundred years of purchasing work by the greatest artists of the age has developed unrivalled relationships to the commercial gallery sector.
Make a direct connection to the innovation and creativity of London’s internationally renowned art scene. With a menu of events and activities that can be tailored to the individual client – whether their priorities are for CSR, Corporate Entertaining or Branding opportunities – the Contemporary Art Society has the expertise to deliver a range of effective and bespoke services that will support corporates offering unique team and client events, whilst leaving a permanent and visible legacy for future generations in the museums and galleries of the UK.
- A donation of art to a museum in your company’s name
- Private artist studio visits — in the past we have visited artists including Grayson Perry and Tracey Emin, as well as up-and-coming names
- 2 x Invitations to our Annual Acquisitions dinner
- Behind the scenes access to museum and private collections for your employees and/or guests
- Tailored events at your office, for example lunchtime talks or a masterclass with a world-class artist
- Special tours and VIP access to Frieze Art Fair with our curatorial team
For more information contact
To tailor an appropriate corporate package that best meets your objectives.