Grayson Perry discusses the idea of kitsch in ceramics and contemporary art with Caroline Douglas, Director of the Contemporary Art Society.
– Tomorrow’s Tiger Exhibition Sotheby’s, Bond Street, Private Exhibition 24 November 2022
– Mark Lewis: Drawn to the Forest Guildhall Art Gallery’s VIsitor Centre, Chingford, Until 6 November 2022
– Simeon Barclay: In the name of the father South London Gallery, Peckham, Until 27 November 2022
Around the UK
– Anu The Wernicke’s Area IMMA, Dublin, Until 6 November 2022
– Manisha Gera Baswani Ashmolean, Oxford, Until 12 March 2023
– Althea McNish: Colour is Mine The Whitworth, Manchester, Until 23 April 2023